Designing & delivering team sessions for peak performance and effective co-operation on the basis of the team’s strengths!
Strengthscope® is one of the world’s leading strengths assessment tools, used by many world class organisations as a powerful team diagnostic and development tool.
Our Strengthscope Team™ accreditation training is designed for those who have already attended the Strengthscope® Accreditation Training and who would like to develop teams using the strengths-based approach.
The Strengthscope Team™ Accreditation training accredits Strengthscope Practitioners to interpret profiles, provide feedback, design and facilitate powerful team development.
The Strengthscope Team™ reports provides insight into:
1) Areas where the team is most energized and has the greatest potential for effectiveness
2) Areas where the team has fewest strengths and may need to gain support and help
3) Productive team habits the team has developed, and needs to develop, in order to become high performing
4) Skill areas that the team will benefit most from developing
5) Guidance on developing productive, versatile teams
At the end of the accreditation training you will:
1) become familiar with the Strengthscope Team™ tool – and its use as a market leading diagnostic tool for teams
2) take teams through our Peak Performing Team strengths development process to deliver outstanding, sustainable results
3) apply our energizing team toolkit to boost engagement and outcomes
4) Become proficient in team strengths facilitation across a wide range of team development applications
The Strengthscope Team™ accreditation training accredits you to deliver the following outcomes for teams:
- Improved team communication, problem-solving and focus on results
- Heightened appreciation of individual differences
- Enhanced accountability for delivering team goals
- Improved ability to identify and reduce performance risks
Some key stats:
“In a study of 1.4 million employees, organisations with high engagement have 22% higher productivity” Jim Harter, Chief scientist at Gallup Research
“Companies where the focus is on amplifying the positive attributes … rather than combating negatives … perform better financially and otherwise” Bronwyn Fryer – Editor Harvard Business Review, 2004
“Years of research prove that individuals and teams playing to their strengths significantly outperform those who don’t in almost every business metric”. Marcus Buckingham, Management Guru and Author, 2009
This certification training is for:
- Trainers & Coaches
- Managers and Leaders
- Team developers, facilitators and organisation consultants and advisors
- HR professionals interested in learning strengths based development & coaching of staff
- Teachers and Lecturers
HBO thinking and working level
- 2 days certification training (each day from 9-5)
- Pre-work: 6 hours
This accreditation training can also be done as a 2-days in-company training and can be delivered in English and Dutch for groups of up to 8 people. (At the client’s location)
The tuition fee is €1210,00 per person including VAT for the 2 days accreditation training and includes training materials and lunch. The corporate price is €1500,00 per person excluding VAT. We will also provide you with our comprehensive Team Development Toolkit (comprising 30+ strengths exercises and over 25 hours of facilitation material).
REGISTER TODAY by sending an e-mail to email@example.com